Antique Shopping Downtown Mesa AZ
There were many reasons for me opening a new brick and mortar Antique Shop in Downtown Mesa. Most importantly was that, I have curated so many collections over the years, I had to open my own place. I literally have enough collections to fill an entire Antique Mall. So here I sit at 10 N MacDonald just north of Main Street around the corner from the Plaza Antique Mall. I join the other Antiques and Vintage shops along Main Street, along with unique boutiques, a fabulous vintage record shop, coffee houses, bakeries, museums and more. Antique Mall Mesa AZ | Antique Shop Mesa AZ | Vintage |
There are now more options available for Antique Collectors and Decorators along Main Street in Downtown Mesa. In addition to the Antiques Shops, we now have 7 great stores in addition to New Coffee Shops, Bakeries, Restaurants, Record Shop and Boutiques.
* Old Brick House Vintage Market has expanded and has moved to a new location 202 W Main Street, the Market is open for business the 2nd Thursday of the month thru Saturday .. This venue is filled with wonderful array of vintage and decorator items for your home decor.
* Pole Barn Primitives opened this Fall located at 56 S Center, a fabulous store filled with Antiques, Primitives and Decorator Items a must see located on Center Street in Downtown Mesa, just a few steps South of Main Street across from the Mesa Art Center. This shop is jammed packed, with charm.
* An old staple The Antique Plaza Antique Mall with 2 locations on Main Street 114 and 120 W Main B Street. Antique Plaza 24,000 sq ft Mall and the Annex just a couple doors down will not disappoint. With over 100 diverse dealers you are sure to find what you are looking for.
* Another New Shop, but not new to downtown Michelle’s Antiques & Vintage Marketplace 10 N. Macdonald . The shop is located in the old Pepper Travel Building around the corner from the Plaza and a few steps North of Main Street on Macdonald . The shop is 2000 sq feet with an eclectic mix of Victorian ~ Mid Century ~ Vintage Jewelry ~ Furniture & More.
* History By George 129 W. Main St ~ located just across the street from the Plaza on Main Street boasts a fabulous collection of Military and Historical Antiques and Collectibles. Don’t be fooled by Military Specialization this shop is filled with a hefty collection of gorgeous vintage jewelry and other Antique Collectibles..
* The Glass Urn Antiques and Collectibles 120 W. Main St. A. Owner Ms. Fran has a shop filled with a wonderful collection of a lifetime, from gorgeous glass and crystal, to delightful antique linens. Over 2000 sq ft, filled with jewelry, antiques, art work and more. Located on Main Street between the Antique Plaza and Annex.